Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Black Square Project Picture


Title: Black Square Project Picture
Software: None [camera]
Product: Black Square Book

Synopsis: This is the final picture of the Black Square Project. Overall, we had to learn how to make squares and learn about type and showing emotion through only four square boxes. It was to test me on how to make thumbnails, a dummy, and produce the final with page numbers and text.

Steps: First, I made thumbnails for all the box drawings. Then I made a dummy with spacing labelled and where each thing would go. Then I used Illustrator to make each separate box of text or picture. Then, using InDesign, I inserted each in the correct order and I had to flip some of them due to the nature of the book style I did. I put page numbers afterwards and printed it out, and stapled it.

Commentary: It was a tedious project, but it was done. I got very confused because of the fact that I had to flip some of the pages. Overall, it finally came out right, so I'm happy about that.

Here is a picture of the final Black Square Book that I made, all bound and stapled in all it's glory! There is only one picture because [I thought] we were supposed to take one picture only.

No comments:

Post a Comment