Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flawless Skin

Title: Flawless Skin
Software: Photoshop
Product: Before and After Photograph of a Girl

Synopsis: Completing this project entailed learning how to use layers, gaussian blur, and hue/saturation layers.

Steps: First, I fixed the blemishes on her face and the glare on her forehead, cheeks, and nose. Then I saved the background as a selection and used the gaussian blur to blur the picture. I erased the blur where details were needed and loaded the background selection. Then I quick masked different parts of the face to change the color using hue/saturation layers.

Commentary: It was thoroughly fun to change her face and add different colors to her. I am happy that she looks somewhat natural and that the blush blended into her face and not stick out like a drag queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment