Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nexto

Title: Nexto
Software: Photoshop
Product: Travel Agency Poster

Synopsis: To finish this assignment, I had to use emboss for the text and make it have special effects. I also had to use the quick mask and canvas tools.

Steps: First, after opening the document, I had to use the canvas tool to make the height larger. Then, I used another layer and used a gradient that's close to the color of the top of the picture and I used the gradient tool with the quick mask tool to make it more natural and have a smooth transition. Afterwards, I put the cell phone and airplane pictures on top and used the quick mask tool to delete the unnecessary and make the cell phone picture blend in and be somewhat transparent. Lastly, I typed the words below and used emboss and special effects.

Commentary: Apparently the name was supposed to be Nextco. Imagine a C between the T and the O =). It was interesting to learn, though the airplane just doesn't match. Well, it was just a lesson, though I do like my type.

No comments:

Post a Comment