Friday, July 16, 2010

Notepad Designs


Title: Notepad Designs
Software: Illustrator
Product: Notepads

Synopsis: Testing with typography and fonts and such. Combining different fonts using my typographic knowledge to know what fonts will compliment other fonts, and not conflict.

Steps: First, I opened a new document and used guides to put four evenly spaced out sections. Then I put in various symbols on each section and typed what I needed. Afterwards, I designed the notepads to be interesting, yet enough space to actually write an ample amount. Later, I had to print 50 copies and bind them together using glue. and cutting them all.

Commentary: This was fun to make because I wanted to make these notepads for my family. My parents's notepad was a bit plain, but I liked mine and Mike's notepads, as well as Michelle's.

No comments:

Post a Comment