Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Travelogy

Title: Travelogy
Software: Photoshop
Product: Travel Poster for a Travel Agency

Synopsis: To complete this assignment, I had to use the quick mask tool to delete unnecessary parts or make things transparent and make different pictures fit in with a combination of gradient tool and quick mask tool. Also, I had to make the font have special effects.

Steps: First, I took one of the stock photographs given to the class and then looked for two more pictures to use. I cropped and took unnecessary parts out using the eraser, quick mask, and other tools. Then, I placed it in the background picture, making sure the resolution is correct. Then I worked on the type and used emboss and special effects.

Commentary: The girl is a bit transparent and small, but by this time I had switched three photos in and out due to criticism, so that girl is staying. I was happy with how the wind surfer looks natural with the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment