Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Monsters

Title: Monsters
Software: InDesign
Product: Monsters Exhibit Document

Synopsis: Monsters is an assignment done in InDesign. We followed directions from a packet to design it, although the fonts were chosen individually and were not specified in the directions. The text is just filler text. This was to test our InDesign knowledge and how to use fonts and make shapes or rounded pictures and such.

Steps: First, I took the template from the computer and I added the pictures in. Then, I made it rounded and put the type in, adjusting the fonts and sizes as needed. Then I put a line and made it wavy with a drop shadow. I also made a burst using the polygon tool and put a drop shadow there too. The title I had to change the font and leading so it had to be overlaid by the subheading.

Commentary: It was very strict as to where things were and such, but it wasn't too hard. It looks just like the example, and I'm happy that I did it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment